ID |
原文 |
译文 |
104915 |
Your cooperation means much to us. |
你们的合作对我们是很重要的。 |
104916 |
Your first assignment is due in ten days. |
你的第一个任务的截止日期是十天后。 |
104917 |
Your gift may be given in an unpresuming way. |
你的礼物可以用一种不那么傲慢的方式送出。 |
104918 |
Your heart banishes you from yourself, your heart pursues you, and you are already almost beside yourself, and you can't stand it any longer. |
接下去是哪里,接下去是哪里?你的心把你驱赶出你自身,你的心追赶着你,你几乎已经在自身之外,你不行了。 |
104919 |
Your jumping onto horses was lively and yesterday swift. |
你们跳上马匹的动作生动有力,一如既往的迅捷。 |
104920 |
Your life, and the lives of those you love, would be different-just as it would be different if you lived in a dark, characterless, cramped, windowless box, located somewhere in an undifferentiated thicket of high-rise towers. |
你和你亲人的生活会有所不同--如果你置身于一个高楼林立的地方,你住在其中一栋高楼的一间毫无特色又阴暗、狭窄的鸽子笼里,那么你的生活同样会有所不同。 |
104921 |
Your side must compensate us for our loss. |
你方必须赔偿我们的损失。 |
104922 |
Your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from. |
由此产生的一切后果由你方负责。 |
104923 |
Your skin registers the stone's rough surfaces and the silver sculpture's smoothness and warmth, activating memories of our past experiences with textured stone and metal. |
你的皮肤会记下石头的粗糙表面和银雕的光滑和温暖,激活我们过去体验的带有纹理的石头和金属时的记忆。 |
104924 |
Your suggestion suits us. We agree. |
你的建议适合我们,我们同意。 |