ID |
原文 |
译文 |
103860 |
With mountains clad in cloud, and mist and verdure "shifted" before the windows without much ado, no place is better than such a wellconcealed temple for those who come to study Buddhism. |
至于山岚翠色,移置窗前,特其余事了,诚习佛最好的地方。 |
103861 |
With music for example it is rare to find a piece that sounds best at its first hearing, and if it sounds worse as we get to know it then we are bound to think that it is bad music. |
举一个音乐方面的例子,很少有人在第一次听一首曲子的时候就认为这是最好的曲子,如果越听越觉得它不好,那么我们肯定会认为这是一首很糟糕的曲子。 |
103862 |
With my brother Peter in 2016. |
2016年,我和我的弟弟彼得。 |
103863 |
With my ear. |
用我的耳朵。 |
103864 |
With my eye; |
用我的眼睛; |
103865 |
With my fellow trustees following my appointment as chair of the Tate in 1984. |
我在1984年被任命为泰特美术馆的主席后,与其他同事一起。 |
103866 |
With my mother on a site visit at Parkside in 1968. |
1968年,我和母亲在园景小屋进行实地考察。 |
103867 |
With my mother. |
我和我的母亲。 |
103868 |
With my son Ab, who has worked with me on exhibitions, books and interiors. |
我和儿子阿博。他曾与我共同准备展览、设计书籍和内饰。 |
103869 |
With my son Roo and his wife Bernie in Mexico. |
与我的儿子卢和他的妻子伯尼在墨西哥。 |