ID 原文 译文
101867 What is true for the giants holds doubly for the rest of us. 几位世人皆知的伟人尚且如此,更何况我们这些凡人。
101868 What is true of human polity seems to me not less so of the distinctively political art of Architecture. 我觉得适用于人类政府的也同样适用于独特的建筑政治艺术。
101869 What is used most often in the Chinese garden is still water. This is why Xu Zongyan (1768-1818) called the library he had built in Hangzhou "Studio of Tranquil Mirror-like Water," a name that stems from Chinese philosophy and gives expression to the dialectical viewpoint of "staying still to comprehend motion." 我国园林用水,以静止为主,清许周生筑园杭州,名“鉴止水斋”,命意在此,原出我国哲学思想,体现静以悟动之辩证观点。
101870 What is wrong with this? 这是怎么回事?
101871 What is wrong with this? Something must be wrong with it. 我们刚完成了这项工作
101872 What is your nationality? 我是一个机械钳工。你是什么国籍的?
101873 What is your speciality? 你的专业是什么?
101874 What is your suggestion about this schedule? 你对这个计划进度有何建议?
101875 What it actually calls upon signatory states to do is to 'establish procedures for the participation of the general public' alongside local and regional authorities in the definition and implementation of landscape policies. 实际上,《公约》呼吁签字国所做的,是与地方和区域政府在景观政策的确立与施行中共同"建立公众参与程序"。
101876 What it clearly is, is a building that's a bit on the edge. 埃德·麦卡恩很明显,这是一座不稳定的建筑。