ID |
原文 |
译文 |
101286 |
We need to maintain and celebrate this diversity; there is room for the big statement and the subtle adjustment. |
我们需要保持、庆祝这种多样性:让大胆的声明和微妙的调整都有空间。 |
101287 |
We need to make an equivalent change. |
我们需要做一个等效的改变。 |
101288 |
We need to put aside nationalism to work together for a global solution, which encompasses economic and political as well as environmental change. |
我们需要把民族主义放在一边,共同制订一份全球性的应对经济、政治、环境变化的解决方案。 |
101289 |
We need to revolutionise housing, to develop the language and structures that meet the needs of modern society. |
我们需要住房改革,发展能满足现代社会需要的建筑语言和结构。 |
101290 |
We needed more space. |
我们需要更多的空间。 |
101291 |
We needed to work out how these open floorplates could be supported by the two rows of columns at either end of the building. |
我们的挑战在于如何用大楼两侧各有的两排柱子撑起开放式的楼层地板。 |
101292 |
We never discovered how they got there. |
我们一直不知道它们是如何到达那里的。 |
101293 |
We never ran out of things to talk about during the next 35 years and were the closest friends until his death in 2013. |
在接下来的三十五年里,我们无话不谈,我们一直是最亲密的朋友,直到二〇一三年他去世。 |
101294 |
We no longer have the money to erect historical souvenirs. |
我们已经没有到处树立历史纪念物的钱了。 |
101295 |
We no longer have to believe in natural fortresses. |
我们不再相信自然要塞的存在。 |